Apr 3, 2011

Kim Tae Woo New Single "Brothers & Me" Feat Rain and J.Y.Park







Kim Tae Woo finally release his comeback teaser video "Brothers & Me" last week featuring Rain and J.Y.Park(Park Jin Young/JYP). Kim Tae Woo, Rain, and J.Y. Park came together last February 25th to shoot the music video at the JYP recording studio, and the video truly showcases the heart-warming relationship between the trio.

Kim Tae Woo said. "Brothers & Me" was created with people I’ve known for the past 10 years, and it conveys the message of, ‘People who know me better than myself, there’s nothing more important than these people,’ and it expresses the close friendship between us three men.”

“I’ve learned about life through music, and I’m still learning now, which is why I decided to call this album ‘T-School’. I wanted to sing music that expressed the analogue emotions of the heart, rather than of that brain or body,” stated Kim Tae Woo.

Singer : Kim Tae Woo feat Rain and J.Y.Park
Single : Brothers & Me
Release Date : 23 March, 2011
Genre : K-Pop


Check Out This Video !

No comments:

Post a Comment