Apr 3, 2011

K-Will returns with ‘My Heart is Beating’ with IU & MBLAQ Joon

K.Will My Heart Beating

<K.Will My Heart Beating

Kim Hyung-Soo (김형수) was born in December 30, 1981, better known by his stage name K.Will (케이윌) is a South Korean ballad singer, vocal coach, dancer, composer, and actor. K-Will release the new music video for “My Heart Is Beating“, which features IU & MBLAQ’s Lee Joon. K.Will title track is the impressive combo work of composer Kim Do Hoon, that was known for producing of Wheesung, Lee Seung Gi, and CNBLUE, and lyricist Kim Eana, adn also wrote hit tracks such as IU’s “Good Day” and the Brown Eyed Girls‘ “Abracadabra.” Check out his comeback stage below “My Heart Is Beating“.

Singer : K.Will
Featuring : IU & Lee Joon
Single : My Heart Beating
composer : Kim Do Hoon
lyricist : Kim Eana

No comments:

Post a Comment